Make an Online Payment
SCHEDULED SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to system maintenance, NJM's Just Pay It™ capabilities will be down from approximately 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Wednesday, July 30. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
What information do I need to make a payment?
- Your policy number, including the letter and all numbers without the dash
- You can find your policy number on your bill
- For workers' compensation new business quotes, use QQ#########
- Flood policyholders should ignore the "00" and enter the policy number starting with "N"
- The amount due from your most recent NJM bill
- If paying by checking or savings, the account number and 9-digit routing number (bottom left corner of your check)
- If paying by credit or debit card, the card number and expiration date
Other ways to Pay:
Questions regarding a cancellation notice:
1-800-690-6001, ext. 4013
8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Monday–Thursday)
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Friday)
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Saturday)
Manage Your NJM NJ Policy
NJM personal auto policyholders in New Jersey can now view policy details and current payment information and request policy changes. With an online account, policyholders can add/delete vehicles, drivers, change deductibles, etc. Click here to learn more.