Need some fun summer plans? Here’s what to do in New Jersey this July:
- Join Alice on her adventure in Wonderland at the Open Air Theater in Titusville, NJ. Performances are July 3-5 and 10-12.
- Want to see fireworks on the 4th? Check out this list of the best fireworks shows in New Jersey!
- Come down to Oceanfest on July 4 and celebrate Independence Day Jersey Shore style! Oceanfest is a music and food festival, craft sale, and street fair all wrapped into one event!
- How about a movie? Enjoy a movie under the night sky in downtown Somerville at the Starlit Cinema! Movies play every Wednesday from July 8 through August 12 at 8:30 p.m. Remember to bring your own blanket or lawn chair.
- Enjoy great music and finger licking good food with friends and family. Come to the NJ State BBQ Championship & Anglesea Blues Festival July 10-12. Admission is free!
- Enjoy a cup of tea while you shop for treasures on July 12 at the Flemington Vintage Marketplace. The event will be held on the lawn of Teaberry’s Tea House and live music, food, and kid-friendly activities will be available.
- Take the kids and the whole family for A Day Out with Thomas in Philipsburg. Enjoy a train ride on none other than Thomas the Tank Engine and mine for gem stones at the “Old Susquehanna” gem stone mine. The event runs from July 10-12 and July 17-19.
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a hot air balloon! Come to the QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning July 24-26. Bring family and friends to see hot air balloons, music, food, fireworks and so much more!
- Take a trip back to the 1960s at the Hunterdon Hills Playhouse. See Twist & Shout and sing along to the music of The Beatles, Four Seasons and many more. The show runs from July 7 through August 22.