Thanksgiving steals the show for November, but there are plenty of events throughout the month that can be just as exciting! Here’s what to do in New Jersey this November:
- Basket, Broom & Barrel Making –Time to make products based on the crops grown at the farm! Join the team at Howell Living History Farm in making baskets, brooms, and barrels on November 1 from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm! Fun for people of all ages.
- Short Hills/Millburn Street Fair & Craft Show – Head over to Millburn on November 2 to enjoy more than 200 artists, crafters, and vendors – plus free admission!
- Lambert Castle Holiday Boutique – Open for most of the month of November, the boutique offers an assortment of festive holiday gifts, jewelry, seasonal decorations, crafts, collectibles, and gourmet food in the historic atmosphere and ambience of Lambert Castle.
- 19th Annual Indoor Craft Fair – Visit St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Ocean Grove on November 22 to enjoy 60 tables of high quality handmade crafts and gifts. Stay to enjoy lunch and baked goods from a variety of vendors!
- Jersey Shore Restaurant Week – Enjoy three-course menus along the coast, including 11 new restaurants this year and lots of foodie events!
- Manhattan Comedy Night – Enjoy an adult-night-out at this November 28 event at the Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown. The night will feature stand-up comedy direct from the clubs of New York City!
Be sure to share any we might’ve missed!