New Jersey law requires Decision Point Review, Precertification and Notification Requirements for patients who are injured in auto accidents and their medical providers.
You may view and print:
- Important no-fault medical information for the insured.
- Health care providers must send their treatment plans to NJM in writing using the Attending Provider Treatment Plan (APTP) form. The provider's signature is required, so the document must be printed, signed and mailed or faxed to the appropriate NJM office below.
- In addition to the APTP, we require supplemental information for all requests for surgical procedures (CPTs 10000-69999). This information may be submitted on the Surgery Precertification Request NJ No-Fault Claims form by mail or fax with the completed APTP to the appropriate NJM office below.
- All requests for pre-service appeal must include a fully completed New Jersey Pre-Service Appeal Form as the cover page and must be faxed to the appropriate NJM office below. Submission of information identical to the initial material submitted in support of the request shall not be accepted as a valid pre-service appeal.
- All requests for post-service appeal must include a fully completed New Jersey Post-Service Appeal Form as the cover page and must be faxed to NJM at 1-609-963-6075. We will neither accept, nor respond to, submissions sent to any other fax number or that fail to include a fully completed Post-Service Appeal Form.
NJM Insurance Group
Attn: PIP Department
301 Sullivan Way
PO Box 928
West Trenton, NJ 08628-0278
1-609-493-1277 West Trenton