Home Replacement Cost - Homeowners Insurance
When purchasing homeowners insurance, it can be difficult to figure out just how much coverage you need. We can help make this easier for you! NJM's Home Replacement Cost Analysis Program makes it easy to determine the appropriate amount of insurance you need.
Here's how the program works:
- You submit your application for homeowners insurance and receive a quote.
- After you call us and set up your policy, an NJM home insurance inspector will visit your home and take measurements to determine the size of your house.
- We will send you the Replacement Cost Analysis Form with the measurement portion of the form already completed.
- You just need to fill out the rest of the form and send it back to us.
- If you make changes to your home, it will not be necessary for you to complete another form. Just call us and we'll take it from there!
Encouraging insurance to value has always been one of NJM's goals. A 13% discount will be applied to the base premium for all participants who maintain coverage equal to the home's recommended rebuilding cost.
Did You Know?
Just fill out a Replacement Cost Analysis once, and every year your coverage will be updated automatically for the new estimated value of your property.