Bill of Rights – Paperless Billing
Make a Payment
- Scope of consent. If you do not wish to receive paper bills and instead want to view your bills electronically, you must first consent to this electronic transaction. Your consent to receive notifications and view documents electronically will apply only to paperless billing.
- Requesting paper copies. You can obtain a paper copy of your bill by logging into your account and printing it. Alternatively, you may request a paper copy of your bill by contacting NJM at 1-800-232-6600, ext. 4010 (Accounts Receivable Department), or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hardware and software requirements. In order to receive notifications and view your bills electronically, you will need access to a computer and an account with an email service provider compatible with your email software. Your email notifications and electronic bills may be made available in HTML or Adobe format. Your bill can be viewed electronically via the Web. You may retain a copy of your electronic bill by downloading and saving it the way you would any other file from the Internet. For viewing, printing, storing or downloading your electronic bill, you should use the newest version of your web browser. To access a printer-friendly version of your bill, you will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Withdrawing consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive notifications and view bills electronically. To do so, please utilize one of the following options: (1) log into your account and elect to discontinue the electronic service; (2) email us at email@example.com; (3) call us at 1-800-232-6600, ext. 4010; or (4) send a written request to NJM, Attn: Accounts Receivable, 301 Sullivan Way, West Trenton, NJ 08628. We will not impose any fee relative to the withdrawal of your consent.
- How to update your records. It is your responsibility to provide NJM with an accurate and complete email address, and to maintain and update any changes in your email address. You can update your information by calling us at 1-800-232-6600, ext. 4010 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of understanding. By consenting to this transaction, you agree that you have read and understood the terms described above, and that you consent to receive notifications and bills electronically.