Just Pay It™ - Umbrella Insurance Security Features
NJM Just Pay It™ offers several methods of security to protect your private information. Some features include:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption for all transmissions of your information;
- A component that protects your personal information from onlookers by automatically logging you out after a certain period of time;
- The ability to change your password whenever you choose.
The hardware that supports NJM Just Pay It™ is also protected by:
- State-of-the-art facilities;
- Third-party regular reviews of our technology methods to satisfy SAS 70 audit standards and banking requirements;
- Redundant firewalls configured to deny everything unless it is expressly permitted;
- Scanning software from Internet Security Systems (ISS) that identifies network and system attacks and responds by logging you off and reconfiguring firewalls;
- 3-level card key security, including a card and palm scan, to access the hardware;
- Around-the-clock physical monitoring of systems;
- Security response team available 24 hours a day; and
- Personnel background checks for key positions.