NJM offers several lines of personal insurance, including homeowners, to residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
You are eligible to apply for NJM coverage if you or your spouse are:
- Currently employed by a member organization of the New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA); or
- Currently employed by the State of New Jersey; or
- Currently employed by a New Jersey county, municipality, or township; or
- Currently employed by a New Jersey public school; or
- Currently employed by the federal government; or
- The named insured or resident spouse on a current or previous NJM policy for car insurance or homeowners insurance; or
- A current or previous resident insured operator of a vehicle covered under an NJM car insurance policy; or
- A current or previous insured operator on an NJM commercial auto policy.