ProEdge Businessowners Policy Claims
What Do I Need to File a Claim?
- Your policy number
- Information about you (contact info, relationship to policyholder, etc.)
- Date and time of the incident
- Incident location
- Description of incident/damage
- Photos of damage (if available)
- Details of injuries (if applicable)
- Names (and contact information, if available) of any witnesses or involved parties
What to Do When an Accident Occurs
Depending on what is necessary, contact emergency services such as police, medical responders, and fire professionals.
Gather information about the incident, including names and contact information of all parties and witnesses. Record accounts of the event. Take pictures of the damage, if possible.
When possible, take necessary steps to mitigate further damage.
List and retain all damaged property along with receipts for any out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact NJM. Even if a claim has not been filed yet, informing us about the accident will help us get the process started.
What to Expect
Your claim will be assigned to a claims specialist who will contact you to discuss the loss and next steps.