Taking Care of Our Most Important Assets
NJM is family and family looks after each other. When you become a part of our family, you can expect a warm welcome, and a competitive salary and benefits, some of which you can continue after your retirement from NJM.
From Healthcare to Retirement
- Healthcare and dental coverage: Joining us in a full-time position makes you and your dependents eligible to participate in our HealthCare and Dental plans
- 401(k) plan: Employees can elect to save up to 8 percent of their salary in the plan (pre-tax and up to the IRS limits), which the Company then matches dollar-for-dollar
- Life insurance: As an employee, you are entitled to life insurance with the option for supplemental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): An FSA allows a full-time employee to set aside pretax dollars to pay for dependent care expenses and unreimbursed medical expenses
- Disability: NJM offers both short and long-term disability benefits to employees who are unable to work due to a prolonged illness or injury not related to work
- Post-Retirement Benefits: Participants may have an opportunity to maintain HealthCare Plan and Life Insurance coverage after retiring from NJM
In addition to 17 days of paid time off per calendar year and paid sick leave, you may also enjoy the opportunity to arrange for telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements.
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting an inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.