Digital Marketing Specialist - Job Posting
NJM has an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing team at our West Trenton headquarters. The Digital Marketing/Online Content Specialist's primary role is to manage the company’s paid search, display and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing programs. This includes managing ad spend, writing/testing ad copy and monitoring search engine analytics programs for purposes of diagnostic reporting. In addition, this role requires the ability to write and develop unique content for website pages, online ads, blog and landing pages.
- Daily management of the company's Paid Search, Display and PPC marketing programs.
- Maintain a PPC keyword bidding strategy and tracking/optimization plan.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Write and test ad copy for AdWords, Bing, Facebook and all other digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor monthly ad spend, copy and display ads for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor search engine analytics programs and platforms (Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals — general and keyword specific.
- Develop a content marketing calendar based on objectives and sales goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Help to create effective marketing content for use on website, blog, microsites, and mobile platforms and for the support of social media programs.
- Implement referral partners and link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Test and implement various search engine marketing techniques, website layouts, content and paid search strategy for SEO/SEM optimization.
- Regular communication with team and reporting to management on project development, timelines, potential areas of improvement and results.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Blog or article writing experience — examples required.
- Experience using Sitecore CMS, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, SEMrush, Hootsuite and Google Tag Manager preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- General knowledge of HTML, CSS and other commonly used website administration tools.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- A 4-Year BS/BA degree required.
NJM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.Apply Now!