When applying for a position, remember:
- The hiring process is our opportunity to learn about you, your experience and career goals. It's also an opportunity for you to learn about NJM. We encourage you to ask questions about the position, our culture and what it's like to work here.
- You can apply for more than one position.
- Due to the volume of applications that are received, we cannot personally contact candidates to provide status updates. You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received, and a recruiter will review your application. If your skills and experience match our hiring needs, a recruiter will contact you directly.
- Depending on the business unit in which the position you applied for is located, the interview process may vary in format and length. You will likely be interviewed:
- By telephone
- Individually with the hiring manager and/or recruiter
- NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.
If you're hired, you will participate in a comprehensive orientation process, welcoming you to the company and the business unit you are joining.