We're Upgrading Our Payment System!
Based on customer feedback, we're streamlining our premium payment process. As part of the upgrade, eCash and Just Pay It will be replaced by new options, Manage Payments and Make a One-Time Payment. The upgrade will also enable us to provide you with future payment enhancements.
An exciting feature of our new payment system is that it fully integrates payments with online policy management, allowing you to manage both from one online account. Managing your policy online* will allow you to:
- View policy details and documents.
- Report a claim and view existing claim details.
- View and print your insurance ID card.
- Enroll in Go Green.
- Securely store your payment information when making a one-time payment.**
What does this mean for eCash users?
Once we start our new payment system, your eCash username and passwords will be invalid. Managing payments will be handled through your policy account. If you don’t already have an account, personal and business customers can register for one now!
Automatic payments that have already been set up in eCash will continue as scheduled, as long as your stored payment method (credit/debit card or bank account) is still valid or your card on file has not expired. If you are registered for paperless billing, you will continue receiving email notifications when payments are due.
Log in to your NJM eCash account, and follow these steps:
- From the "Profile" menu, select "Methods of Payment."
- Select "Actions" for the stored credit card.
- Select "View/Update Method."
To update the card number:
- Select "Change Card Number" and enter the new information.
- Select "Continue."
- Enter the expiration date (MM/YYYY).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select "Submit."
To update the expiration date only, enter the new expiration date (MM/YYYY) and select "Submit."
We're excited about our new payment system! Stay tuned to njm.com for updates.
*Online options vary by state and policy type.
**Available for personal auto, homeowners, dwelling, and umbrella policies.